Friday, May 23, 2008

Memorial Day



pic courtesy of metro.co.uk

It is Friday before Memorial Day weekend. For most people this means willing your way through the work day and then hopping on the jitney, or a bus, or another vehicle of sorts in hopes of playing in the sunshine.

My plans include a sweaty concrete new york city BBQ and perhaps a ferry ride to a New Jersey beach. Note to self...plan ahead next year!

But really what I should be working on is rest. Because starting next week I am beating my addiction of hitting snooze 5 whopping times before I need to get up (thus causing me to skip breakfast in the morning, substituting reading Gawker for a delicious bagel) and I will be the most happy little buzzing busy bee this office has ever seen!!!

Right after this weekend, I swear!

No comments: